Adam & ID
Sharon Zuckerman Weiser takes us on an orchestrated high-resolution journey. Adam & id seemingly occurs in a familiar dance setting, yet exposes performers and viewers alike to sub-layers of our mental perception: sub-consciousness, sub-text, and sub-motion. Constantly blurring of the boundaries between theatricality and reality, Zuckerman provides a living playground, challenging the notion of performance. Adam & id deploys text, movement and visual elements to mediate the dance phenomena. Performed by two mature and fertile dancers, Adam & id is a self-aware, sadly humorous piece.
- Choreographer | Sharon Zuckerman Weiser
- Performers | Sharon Zuckerman Weiser and Moshe Shechter Avshalom
- Light Design | Omer Sheizaf
- Object Design | Maayan Resnick
- External eye | Shani Granot
- Music | Itamar Ziegler, Beatles, Emahoy Tsegué-Maryam Guèbrou
- Supported by | Mifal Hapais, Diver Festival, Tights: Thought & Dance
Sharon Zuckerman Weiser, Born in 1977, is a Choreographer, Dancer, and Dance Dramaturg. Zuckerman Weiser is a Graduate of P.A.R.T.S school for contemporary dance, Brussels (1999). Her professional skills and credits include: Mentoring creative processes of independent artists, leading workshops of performance and improvisation, initiating various platforms of dance research and training for the professional community, and directing the Choreography Program at the Kelim Choreography Center in Bat Yam.